Take your Easter celebrations to the next level by hosting a caviar-themed brunch. Our mantra is that ANNA Dutch Caviar is a delicacy that should be served at every special occasion, and Easter is no exception. We’ve compiled a decadent yet simple menu to elevate your celebrations.
RECIPE: ANNA Dutch Caviar & Blini Board
What we initially loved about this recipe from Kitchen Confidante was the simplicity, however the elegant pairing of flavours changed the way we enjoy caviar, forever. The delicate saltiness of the caviar, the creaminess of the crème fraiche, and the perfectly airy blini.
With excellent quality ingredients, you don’t need much to allow the caviar to shine. Guests can customise their blinis with various toppings, and you, as the host, can sit back and enjoy their company.
- 16 pieces of blini
- 125g ANNA Dutch Black Osetra or Classic Caviar
- 1/4 cup creme fraiche, we recommend Pepe Saye
- 100g smoked salmon, we recommended Woodbridge Smokehouse Premium Cold Smoked Salmon
- 2 tbs chopped chives
- 2 tbs capers
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 hard-boiled eggs halved, ideally organic
- 1/4 cup dill fronds
- Begin building your board by anchoring it with your caviar and small bowls filled with creme fraiche, chives and capers.
- Arrange the blini on the board, followed by the smoked salmon, red onions and hard-boiled eggs.
- Garnish with sprigs of dill.
RECIPE: Prosecco Jello Bites with ANNA Dutch Black Osetra Caviar
Full credit for this recipe goes to KD Hamptons, who took the theme of a Caviar & Bubbly Easter Brunch to the next level. For luxury styling & serving inspiration we recommend you check out their blog, absolutely on point.
Here we’ve used one of our favourite recipes from their impressive spread.
- 1 cup Cowpunk Natural Wines Prosecco Col Fondo
- 3-6 tbsp of white sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup ginger ale
- ANNA Dutch Black Osetra Caviar, 125g
- Micro greens
- Add Prosecco, sugar, and lemon juice to a medium saucepan.
- Add gelatine, sprinkling it in a little at a time. Allow it to sit 4-5 minutes, do not stir. Once the gelatine has bloomed, heat the mixture over medium-low heat and whisk until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in the ginger ale, let carbonation fizz out and then evenly pour mixture into a Pyrex dish.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours until it is set. Cut into cubes or desired shape.
- Spoon gelatine into dish and top with toast point, dollop of caviar, and micro green garnish.
RECIPE: Devilled Eggs with ANNA Dutch Classic Caviar
Caviar & eggs, a signature duo and this recipe is no exception. Devilled eggs with ANNA Dutch caviar will make a fine luxury addition to your Easter brunch spread. The caviar adds a burst of visual excitement and an extra pop of texture and flavour to this classic dish.
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon creme fraiche or sour cream, plus more for topping
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons ANNA Dutch Classic Caviar
- Sixteen 1/2-inch-long pieces fresh chives
- Place the eggs in a medium pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; boil for 30 seconds then remove from the heat, cover, and let stand for 15 minutes. Drain the eggs and run under cold water until cool. Carefully peel the eggs and halve each lengthwise. Carefully remove and reserve the yolks.
- Place the yolks in a food processor with the mayonnaise, creme fraiche, Dijon, paprika and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Process until smooth, and then season with salt and pepper. Transfer the mixture to a resealable plastic bag with a corner snipped off.
- Pipe the yolk mixture into the eggs. Top each egg with a scant teaspoon of the tobiko, a small dollop of creme fraiche and a piece of chive.
Recipe, Photography, Inspiration Credits.
Caviar & Blini Board: kitchenconfidante.com
Prosecco Jello Bites with Caviar: kdhamptons.com